Healing Nights at Aquarian Age Massage which was founded in 1975 and is Tulsa’s very first healing massage establishment. As part of the Church’s Outreach Programs, we offer free massage and unlimited steam and sauna during Men’s and Women’s Healing Nights. Clients must have signed up in advance and may not schedule for two consecutive months. Please call 918-587-5877 to schedule.
Women’s Healing Nights are the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month.
Men’s Healing Nights are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month.
The Benefits Of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Another facet to our ministries is the addition of our counseling services offered on Thursdays from 2-5 pm. Click on the side menu to see what services we offer.
Located at the corner of 15th and Quincy, Aquarian Age Massage is the original business front along Tulsa’s Historic Cherry Street.